We’re all about being part of the community through speaking & supporting events and doing our part to build community via our quarterly 321 meetups. Check back frequently to see our Fall 2019 happenings and, in the meantime, here’s a roundup of our recent notable events:
321 Meetup: Selling to Elephants Panel June 2019 – Calgary
- Our latest 321 meetup featured a panel of seasoned sales experts talking about going global and selling to the enterprise (the good, bad and the challenging!)
Creative Destruction Lab Rockies Spring 2019 – Calgary
- We were thrilled to host a social event for the Spring 2019 Creative Destruction Lab Rockies companies and CDL-Rockies fellows and advisors and to lead a customer and value proposition workshop for the cohort companies.
Unite the Prairies May 2019 – Saskatoon
- The second annual Unite the Prairies (UP) went down in early May in Saskatoon. We were thrilled to speak on the growth company panel, talking about SCMarketing (sales, client success and marketing) and how it drives growth.
Calgary Economic Development Trade Accelerator Program (TAP)
- This program helps entrepreneurs learn how to go global and we were happy to return for the second year to lead a session on (you guessed it!) Sales.
Growth Marketing Crash Course YEG March 2019
- Alberta Innovates collaborated with 321 to offer a one-day Marketing crash course for founders, entrepreneurs and leaders in Edmonton in March.
321 Meetup: Fireside chat with Skip the Dishes February 2019 – Calgary
- We were happy to have Chris Adamson, Co-Founder of Skip the Dishes featured in a fireside chat about the Skip the Dishes story and to inspire our audience of founders, 321 alumni and friends of 321 to build more billion dollar companies on the prairies.
Scale Up YEG January 2019 – Edmonton
- Brian Singh and his tech tour were in Edmonton and we were happy to be part of the party by leading a session on scaling sales.
Do you have any questions about our 321 Events or Courses? Contact us today!