At 321 Growth Academy, we’re on a mission to help more entrepreneurs grow and scale their companies, right here at home. We do that by offering interactive, cohort-based training in the areas that drive growth – namely, sales and marketing.
In the last few years, we’ve worked with over 320 companies, and now we are ramping up our own growth! So, we are looking for someone to join our customer success team and support operations across the organization to help us on our mission.
What you’ll do:
- Keep us organized and on track with our course delivery using workback schedules, agile project management and keeping more than a few balls in the air.
- Help us keep our course content up to date in our online learning platform.
- Support the onboarding process, which includes enrolling participants and helping them with any questions
- Support all ongoing communications with course participants to ensure they succeed – in Hubspot (our CRM)
- Set up course registration pages, track registrations and payments in our registration platform Eventbrite.
- Organizing our Demo Day events, where we invite guests and “friends of 321” to join us in hearing about and celebrating our cohorts’ progress
- Tracking and analyzing success metrics and outcomes for both participants, and for 321 – so we keep learning and improving
Who we’re looking for:
- Diverse candidates with 2 to 5 years of project management, communications, customer success (or customer support) experience – if your experience is in B2B, in software/technology, or in an early-stage or high-growth company, that’s a huge bonus!
- We’re open to people at different levels, it’s all about the right person. If you’re more experienced or not quite there but think you would rock at adding value to this role and 321 overall- we want to hear from you
- Undergrad or college degree in business is preferred – but we’re very open to seeing candidates without degrees if all the other boxes are checked
- Tech-savvy – comfortable learning new tech and using it on the daily!
Your secret sauce:
- You love data and organization, maybe your closet is colour coded and you use a packing spreadsheet for vacays
- You can manage up and across the organization when needed, while keeping many balls in the air at once
- You like a fast-paced environment (but no, we don’t expect you to work 60 hours a week)
- You’re flexible and adaptable, and comfortable with things changing (hello, Covid!)
- You’re self-driven – you like to achieve goals, and are good at managing your time and priorities to get there, even in a virtual world
- You have high standards – it’s not just about getting stuff done, but doing stuff that matters and doing it well
- You’ve got an eye for detail, and few typos get past you
- You take your work seriously, but you don’t take yourself seriously. You’ve got a sense of humour and like to have fun at work
- You enjoy being part of a team, working with smart and driven people to learn from and collaborate with
- You’re curious, and like to learn and try new things (and when they don’t always work, you can shake it off and move on)
What it’s like at 321:
At 321, we are passionate about making a big impact and doing important, meaningful work. But we’re equally passionate about working with amazing people, having fun, and trying to lead balanced lives.
It’s fast-paced around here. For the right folks, that makes it fun, energetic and a great learning environment. And you’ll be able to work alongside experts in their field, and level-up your skills and experience in a way that you can’t in a “typical job”.
When does the party get started?
We are hoping to fill this role soon, so if you’re interested, please apply right away.
How to apply:
If this sounds like you, or the kind of role you’ve been looking for, we want to meet you! However, we’re a small (but mighty) team, so we won’t be able to respond to everyone that applies. To apply send an email to email@example.com that:
- Summarizes your relevant experience, specifically calling out where you check all the boxes (and where you don’t)
- Summarizes your secret sauce, and why you think you’d be a great fit for 321
- PLEASE don’t send us a resume (unless we request it) or cover letter. Just send us a snappy email that will catch our attention, that tells the story of why you’re interested and why you think you’d be a great fit – and shows off your ability to communicate well. (We’ll ask for a resumes from those that we interview.)
- Outlines your compensation expectations.
- When you could start – if we agree we want to work together.