Same –but different! Here at 321 we’ve made some changes for our upcoming courses. Covid-19 has got us shaking things up and we’re moving the fun online!
To help keep our community safe, and provide more flexibility for busy founders and teams, we’ll be embracing online delivery of all our courses. But don’t worry… this doesn’t mean 50 hours on Zoom (we know, Zoom fatigue is real) 🤪
All 321 courses now allow you to self-drive through the key concepts in our online platform – Thinkific. Then, you engage with 321 experts and your cohort in our interactive, live Zoom webinars to deepen your learning.
So, what does the ‘self-drive’ online part look like…
- Each week (or so), we’ll release a new online chapter of great content. You’ll work through these easy-to-follow videos at your own pace, and on your own time.
- At 321, we know the magic happens when you put what you learn to work! So, you’ll have worksheets to guide you as you apply your learnings to your business in real time, week by week.
- Our curated reading list gives you additional insights and perspectives – and you can pick and choose the topics most relevant for you (or, if you’re a keener, read them all!).
And, then we’ll have a weekly Zoom Webinar…
Once you’ve worked through the online content, we’ll have a weekly webinar via Zoom – where you’ll experience the content in action!
- Our webinars give you a chance to hear more from 321 experts – you’ll build on what you’ve learned online, hear examples and “pro tips”, as well as get your burning questions answered.
- The webinars are also a chance to learn from your peers! We’ll discuss and debate issues, share challenges and brainstorm solutions as a group.
- And, to help ensure you get the most value possible, we’ll keep you on track with our “accountability check in”.
Our Lean Sales and Growth Marketing courses have always included a “ride-a-long”. This is your chance to get some 1:1 feedback, coaching and advice. But this fall, we are doubling the fun. Each participating company now gets not one, but TWO ride-a-longs. Our alumni consistently tell us that this 1:1 time is huge value – so we are doubling our investment in you!
We’re looking forward to embarking on our new online adventure. If you have any questions regarding the new transition, please feel free to reach out to our Program Coordinator Lexie at firstname.lastname@example.org , or our Founder, Carey Houston, at email@example.com.
If this sounds exciting, but you’re not sure whether you should start your growth journey by focusing on sales or marketing, click HERE 🚀